All members of our school community should develop confidence in themselves
and their abilities.
Confidence relates to:
- the ability to formulate and articulate personal opinions,
- to set priorities,
- to solve problems,
- to accept and offer constructive criticism,
- to form relationships with others and to cope with life in general, now, and in the future.
- The School promotes an ethos of learning in which individuals extend themselves to reach their personal potential.
- The School recognises and celebrates all levels of achievement both inside and outside School.
- The School nurtures well-rounded individuals who have the skills and resilience to cope with life and all its challenges.
- The School seeks to raise the aspirations and expectations of individual children.
- The School promotes an acceptance that individuals are different.
- The School removes barriers to learning by ensuring equality of opportunity and supporting individuals according to their needs.
- The School ensures that individuals have access to accurate and up to date information of their progress and achievement.
- The School encourages all members of its community to work to the best of their ability.
- The School involves the parents in the learning of students to ensure that they have realistic expectations for their children.
- The School works with parents and the wider community to promote positive behaviour both within and outside its boundaries to foster further cohesion.
Continue to the Third Aim