All members of the school community should create an innovative learning
The learning environment refers to that found both within and beyond the School gates.
- The School supports effective learning and innovative teaching through the optimum allocation of financial resources.
- The School ensures that building stock, appropriate to student numbers and the curriculum, is regularly re-decorated and well maintained.
- The School provides learning environments that are stimulating and inviting places in which to learn and work.
- The School displays work to celebrate student achievement and ensures that it is updated regularly.
- The School is committed to sharing good practice and evaluating teaching and learning.
- The School provides opportunities for relevant high quality professional development designed to encourage imaginative and inspirational learning and teaching.
- The School ensures that all learners are provided with opportunities for training which make the best use of ICT equipment and applications to support their work
- The School develops the use of the latest technology to enhance student learning and to support all aspects of its work.
- The School uses the most appropriate and effective ways of communicating with parents and the wider community.
Continue to the Sixth Aim