Science is the pursuit of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence (The Science Council).
At Ecclesbourne we aim to:
- To foster an enthusiasm for Science
- To foster a scientific approach
- To develop understanding and impart knowledge
- To develop thinking skills
- To encourage safe working practice
- To foster a broad awareness of the role of science in society
- To develop skills in handling and analysing data
- To encourage good social skills and develop self esteem
- To enable each student to fulfil their own potential
Science is taught at Key Stage 3,4 and 5. Please use the links below to find out more.
If you have any questions or queries relating to the Science curriculum please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.