Science is the pursuit of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence (The Science Council).
At Ecclesbourne we aim to:
- To foster an enthusiasm for Science
- To foster a scientific approach
- To develop understanding and impart knowledge
- To develop thinking skills
- To encourage safe working practice
- To foster a broad awareness of the role of science in society
- To develop skills in handling and analysing data
- To encourage good social skills and develop self esteem
- To enable each student to fulfil their own potential
Science is taught at Key Stage 3,4 and 5. Please use the links below to find out more.
Contact: Mr M. Ford
If you have any questions or queries relating to the Science curriculum please email email@example.com for more information.